ONE-PIECE STEEL HYDRAULIC DOOR FRAMES – COMPLETE WITH OWN FRAMEWORK
- Each steel overhead door comes prehung with its own frame.
- One-piece steel overhead door frames are manufactured out of 2×4 tube.
- Vertical hydraulic doorframe members are 2×4 tubing
(Schweiss does not use C-Channels on hydraulic door frames).
- Pre-assembled, pre-welded and delivered prehung
within its frame for ease of installation.
- Bolted frame connections for shipping, no welding,
easy to install (Schweiss does not use tec screws
for frame connections).
SCHWEISS HYDRAULIC DOOR FRAME MANUFACTURING
All Schweiss hydraulic doors are factory welded and made of structural steel tubing. The steel overhead doors are hinged horizontally at the top of the frame using heavy-duty hinges by each upright tube on the hydraulic doorframe, which evenly distributes the load onto your door, building, truss and header. Hinges are pre-located at the factory to align with the building and truss members. The one-piece hydraulic door swings outward, away from the building. In the open position, the hydraulic door will be laying flat at 90°. Schweiss hydraulic doors are trussed to provide extra strength. Extra metal in the right places reduces bowing or sagging when the door is open or closed. Steel overhead hydraulic doors are fully assembled from the factory, saving you hours of installation time.
HEAVY-DUTY HYDRAULIC DOOR TRUSSES
All of our hydraulic doors are manufactured with webbed trusses to provide extra strength. The truss is located near the very bottom of the hydraulic door. We have two styles of trusses.
STYLE ONE – EXTERNAL WEBBED TRUSS – STANDARD
- Placed on the outside of doorframe.
- Visible from the outside of the door/ building.
- Lose No Headroom.
- Optional: A raised external truss available.
STYLE TWO – INTERNAL TRUSS – OPTIONAL
- Placed on the inside of doorframe. Nice clean look.
- Cannot be seen from the outside of the door / building.
- Weather elements are not a problem.
- Additional headroom required with this style.