Every Safety Feature Offered by the Competition Comes Standard on a Schweiss Commercial Single Panel Hydraulic Door!
When it comes to safe hydraulic door operation, we never cut corners at Schweiss. You might be surprised to learn that a lot of hydraulic door manufacturers out there (namely our competitors) skimp on quality materials. Think about it: if you’re getting a cheaper hydraulic door, then what’s missing? Say NO to c-channels and tec screws! These lesser materials can’t support a 1000-pound hydraulic door! It’s just not safe!
At Schweiss Hydraulic Doors, we educate our customers on the true meaning of operating safe hydraulic doors. Commercial Door Safety is No Accident!
SCHWEISS SAFETY ADVANTAGE — HYDRAULIC PUMP SYSTEMS
- Locks the hydraulic door up and down, in all positions – so your overhead hydraulic door WILL NEVER close on its own.
- Built in safety – if a hose or tube breaks, your hydraulic door will stop immediately.
- Locks and holds the hydraulic door in the closed position – your hydraulic door will never creep open.
- Hydraulic Door opens evenly; hydraulic door closes evenly.
- Allows you to emergency lower the hydraulic door from the ground level – so no ladders are needed to lower the hydraulic door.
- Prevent thermal expansion pressure in the cylinders – releases pressure/drips the oil back into the tank.
- Low voltage coils are safer to work around – it’s only 24 volts DC (not 220 volts).
- Internal cylinder stops to keep the door from overextending – for safety and security.
We offer an easy to install self-installation package for our hydraulic doors, and we’re always prepared to back up our product! Or, at your request, we provide a Schweiss installer to completely check your single panel hydraulic door installation for accuracy and safety. We even train on proper installation, proper use, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, and so much more!
At Schweiss Hydraulic Doors, your safety is our number one priority. Every hydraulic door, every time – that’s Schweiss Doors! Experience the Schweiss Advantage for yourself – call us today and see why Schweiss is a lasting icon in safe hydraulic door operation!
FOR ADDED SAFETY, SCHWEISS HYDRAULIC DOORS ALSO OFFERS
- Electric Photo Eye Sensor – so your hydraulic door stops immediately when an obstruction breaks the light beam.
- Hydraulic Door Base Safety Edge – stops and reverses your hydraulic door upon contact with an obstruction.
- Warning Lights and Horns – allows for safe operation at all times.
- Emergency Backup – Schweiss offers several backup systems, so you can always safely operate your hydraulic door, especially in case of power failure.
- Emergency lowering single panel hydraulic doors
- Manually lowering the hydraulic door
- Manually bleeding the hydraulic door down